We offer several programs to help advance the Ohio construction industry. These include:
- Diversity and Inclusion - This program helps women and minorities thrive in the construction industry
- Industry Service Program - Increasing professional capacity and safety through training and safety programs
- Apprenticeships - Connecting workers to valuable apprenticeship opportunities
- ACE Mentor Program - Introducing high school students to a broad range of projects and career options within the construction industry
- Work Now: Construction Initiative - Providing 4 weeks of hands-on training for women and minorities interested in construction careers
- Scholarships - Helping Cleveland-based college students pursuing a construction-related degree
- Cleveland Builds - Provides a successful model of pre-employment education and training for job seekers to qualify for family-sustaining jobs in the construction trades.